In 2017, Autologic was welcomed into the Opus IVS division alongside Drew Technologies. Shortly thereafter Farsight and Bluelink joined the Opus IVS division. These companies have used their combined expertise to support collision repair shops, independent mechanical repair shops, and technicians in repairing complex vehicle technology.
- Drew Technologies, which joined Opus in 2015, is known globally for the development of OEM factory-authorized tools used at dealerships and J2534 flash diagnostic products that give independent service shops the same capabilities as OEMs.
- Autologic, acquired in 2017, is a leader in vehicle diagnostics providing tools and live diagnostic support that give shops OEM-level coding and programming capabilities across European, U.S. and Asian car brands.
- Bluelink, acquired in 2019, is a pioneer of remote vehicle communications and programming hardware and software, developing solutions that offer remote diagnostics coverage for more brands and more model years.
- Opus IVS also includes the legacy business Farsight, which has strengthened Autologic and Drew Technologies all-brand diagnostic and service capabilities since joining the group in 2017.
- DrivePRO® combines licensed OEM software, aftermarket ease-of-use, remote programming, and calibration—all connected to factory-trained live technicians enabling businesses to tackle complex intelligent vehicle repairs.
- DriveCRASH®, Opus IVS’ collision-specific diagnostic platform, is the only OEM-endorsed pre/post-scanning tool to integrate wide OE coverage, on-demand QuickScan, remote programming, calibration and a full diagnostic scan tool with our live team of master technicians to support you.
- RAP2 is a remote programming solution with no upfront purchase price, OEM approval, built in 4G, guaranteed results, and wider coverage than any other system on the market. All backed by Drew Technologies, the experts in J2534 flash programing for over 20 years